TRAVEL PACKAGES | DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, also known as Congo-Kinshasa or simply the DRC, is a central African country; home to the second largest rainforest in the world, and habitat for some of rarest animal and plant life on the planet. Congo Travel and Tours expeditions offer select experiences that highlight the beauty and wonder of this amazing country and captivating region.
MULTI-DAY TOURS FROM KIGALI/GOMA/KIVU (WITH LOW PRICE GUARANTEE)
1. Mountain Gorillas, Virunga, and Nyiragongo Volcano | $2,299
All of Virunga, the Gorillas, and Nyiragongo’s Epic Fiery Volcano (Largest Live Lava Lake in the World!) with Luxury Lodges: Mikeno, Bukima, and Summit Crater Chalets
2. Virunga Budget Tour | $599
Virunga National Park and all its glory on a shoestring budget without breaking the bank! – Only what you need, and none of what you don’t!
3. Virunga Mountain Gorilla 2 Day Tour | $879
The Virunga national park is a world heritage site where dwells the rare Mountain Gorilla & most of the big game animals of Africa. It has the highest amount of biodiversity of any park in Africa and is It is the oldest African Park.
4. Nyiragongo Volcano 2 Day Tour | $699
This is an epic climb up the menacing Nyiragongo to the summit and the eye of Mordor and its lava lake. Save your strength for these 2 long days of trekking!
5. Kahuzi Biega Park Chimpanzees and Gorillas: Luxury Lodges | $2,399
Explore the sweeping forest steppes of the African Great Lakes region, and its most important and beautiful lake towns and National Park. Nestled in Congo-Kinshasa’s eastern region, this jungle hub is the launching point to Kahuzi-Biega National Park for lowland gorilla and chimpanzee spotting.
6. Kahuzi Biega Budget Tour | $799
Biega on a Budget! – Only what you need, none of what you don’t and no nonsense!
7. Kahuzi Beiga 2 Day Lowland Gorilla Trek from Bukavu | $979
THIS TOUR PROVIDES THE QUICKEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO SEE GORILLAS IN EAST AFRICA
8. Jane Goodall’s Chimps Tour at Lwiro | $599
This tour provides the quickest and cheapest way to see chimpanzees in a wild setting in East Africa, Jane Goodall’s focus and friends out in KB Congo. You can also enjoy the colonial library of Lwiro, preserved in perfect time-capsule condition since the Belgians.
9. Kigali to Kinshasa Cross-Congo Overland (For Adventurers) | $5,999
THIS TOUR REQUIRES CONSIDERABLE FLEXIBILITY AND IS NOT FOR 5 STAR OR LUXURY TRAVELERS. IT IS EXTREMELY ROUGH AND TIRING AND FOR ADVENTURERS ONLY! (but it is awesome and really a dissection of the country in panoramic completion.)
10. Best Value Virunga 1 Week | $2,069.99
Best Value Tour of Virunga Sampler, Low Price Guaranteed 1 Week Trip to Kibumba Camps, Gorilla Tracking, Virunga Park, Nyiragongo Volcano, Pygmies, and Lake Kivu.
MULTI-DAY TOURS FROM KINSHASA
11. Pygmy Villages, Congo River, and Deep Jungles | $7,899
Made from popular demand and inquiries from our customers online, this adventurous tour takes place in very back-land forest. Travel is made by jeeps and traditionally dug out pirogues.
– Includes full-board accommodation.
12. 8 DAYS TRIP TO WILD BONOBOS VIA CONGO RIVER PROPER & TCHUMBIRI | $5,999
8 DAYS TRIP TO WILD BONOBOS VIA CONGO RIVER PROPER & TCHUMBIRI
13. 15 DAY TRIP TO WILD BONOBOS IN FRONTIER ABYSSAL ZONE AND DEEP JUNGLE | $7,999
15 DAY TRIP TO WILD BONOBOS IN FRONTIER ABYSSAL ZONE AND DEEP JUNGLE
14. Kinshasa – Bonobos Encounter and Grand Circuit of Stanley the Explorer | $1,999
Immerse yourself in central Africa’s largest city. Tour the river-side capital of Kinshasa, and witness the highlights of its surrounding area. Visit famous sights, landmarks, natural wonders, and learn about the deep history of this high energy city.
15. Bas Congo – Wild West, Livingstone Falls, & River Rapids | $1,999
Tour the Bas Congo province and its beautiful sights and landmarks. On your journey through the region, enjoy nature’s premiere collection of ancient trees and bright brilliant flowers. Stop by Zongo Waterfalls for the perfect picture, and enjoy an ocean sunset over the Atlantic from Muanda.
16. Heart of Africa, Katanga Kingdom, & Mining Tour | $2,999
The Katanga province, DR Congo’s southern region, awaits your exploration. From the comfort of a 4×4 & tourist-class hotels see Lofoi warerfalls, Likasi mining tour, the National Zoo of Lubumbashi and Muyambo Natural Park where you can spot Antelope, Zebra, and birds.
17. Tiger Fishing – The Monster of the Congo River | $1,499
Take your next fishing trip in the Congo. The Mbenga Tiger Fish can be found especially in DR Congo. The Treacherous black river “Mayi Ndombe” enters the Majestic Congo River, and in it, you will discover five distinct species of Tiger fish found in Africa’s mightiest rivers.
18. Garamba Grand Tour | $3,899
Wildlife unique to DRC such as the Congolese Giraffe, plus elephants, Lion, Leopards, Nile crocodiles, Hippos and much more. A lot of people are surprised to find a park so fine in the DR Congo with so much of the legendary large game of Africa. Garamba is also the only known example in the world and history of domesticated African elephants (the only tamed elephants in the world have been Asian elephants everywhere else.) Garamba is (or at least was) the home to the world’s last known wild population of Northern White Rhinos. It is one of the finest parks in the African continent, and one of the oldest.
19. Salonga National Park Expedition From the Congo River | $12,999
This is a serious frontier expedition into Africa’s largest tropical jungle reserve and one of its most remote reaches of rainforest. It does not take you into the dangerous areas of Kasai and rebel-held territories, and approaches from the mostly de-populated north from the equator and the Congo River.
Additional CTT Products in DRC organized by our professional team
A. Congo River
1. Expedition from Kisangani to Kinshasa (1724 Km in 21 days )
2. Expedition from Mbandaka to Kinshasa (500Km in 5 days )
3. Excursion from Kinshasa – Maluku – Kinshasa (80Km in 1 days )
B. Sportive tourism (trek, Hike and fish )
1. National park of Kahuzi Biega (600.000 ha), low land gorilla.
2. Virunga National park., (800.000 ha): hippopotamous, lions, buffles, elephants, antelopes, Birds Ruwenzori Chain mountain (5,119m) et les Nyamulagira et vishumbi active volcanoes
3. Upemba (1.200.000 ha) and Garamba : lions, tiger Leopard, elephants, zebra.
4. Kundelungu National park (240.000 ha) antelopes, chimpanzees,
5. Tiger fishing at Maï – ndombe black river.
C. Geographic, Historical, Scientific research
1. Sociology and anthropology research with pygmy tribes
2. Kisantu Botanical garden, Eyala Botanical Garden
3. Mbanza ngungu Grave with blind fishes
4. Research in real tropical Forest
5 The Kuba Art Museum, Nyimi, Royal palace.
D. Picnic for one or two days excursion
1. Kinshasa city tours.
2. Bonobos sanctuary tours, Ma valee and lukaya waterfalls
3. Kinshasa by night
4. Congo River cruise
5. Rapids and cataracts tours
6. Zongo water falls
7. Kisantu Botanical garden
8. Mbanza Ngungu graves
E. Religious Pilgrimage tours
Pilgrimage to Kamba and Kimbangu historical tour.
F. Business Tourism, conference and summit, music, wedding, and shopping.
– Facility for conference, summit and important meeting
– Investment facility
– Event organisation
– Wedding with famous Congolese musician shows
Additional information about the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Cash and Exchange